It can be a little tricky to shop for a garage door opener.
There are so many different types out there, all seemingly offering the same features and function, but when you look closely you will discover that they are not all the same. Some models stand out above all the others and example is the 8500 LiftMaster Elite Series.
Coming from the family of the LiftMaster Elite Series, this wall mount garage door opener is a super star in quality and function. Look no further because the best is here for you.
Benefits to you when using this product
What do you look for when you buy something? When you make a list of things to buy, what ultimately guides you when making a decision? When you buy the 8500 LiftMaster Elite Series you will find that it is system that aims to satisfy all your needs in terms of:
- If you are in search for an automatic reasonable price garage opener, 8500 LiftMaster Elite Series garage opener can prove to be your ideal choice.
- It is more durable and long lasting as compared to other brand wall mount garage openers available in the market.
- It provides you enhanced security even if you are not at home in an effective manner.
- It is a weather resistant wall mount garage door opener which will not have any type of damage from water or in extreme weather conditions.
- You will not have to get out of your car to open or close your garage door if you have installed this 8500 LiftMaster Elite Series garage door opener, because it has an automatic remote system which allows you open and close your garage door by sitting inside your car with a remote effortlessly.
Great Features of 8500 LiftMaster Elite Series
When you shop for anything, you have for yourself a certain criteria, and this governs your decision. When you are shopping for a garage door opener, you a few things in mind, so hopefully the list of features below will be more than enough to convince you to choose the product:
- 24V DC motor performance: It is very powerful and efficient, operating at 24V and because of this you get a mechanism that operates smoothly and at varying speeds.
- Ultra-quiet mechanism: Despite its strength, this mechanism can be expected to be quiet and discreet. Proving well that strength and power does not have to be loud, this LiftMaster model is an ideal installation for homes because it does not make a scene that will disturb inhabitants of the house and adjacent neighbors.
- Auto-force: This unique feature helps you monitor the garage door system at all times. With this set-up, you can have the doors adjust to temperatures, track movements and floor heights.
- Smart Garage Door Opener: The addition of this feature is also something worth noting. With it, you are able to put security codes onto the control panel and this function lets you programs settings specific to your liking.
- Protector System: This system is a safety sensor that permits the projection of an invisible light beam along the garage door opening so that it could automatically reverse the doors movement if something interrupts the beam. In other words, if a person is about to get stuck, the sensors will activate and lift the doors up.
Pros and Cons of 8500 LiftMaster Elite Series
When you get the 8500 LiftMaster Elite Series, understand that you are getting it for very specific reasons.
- You will not require any sort of professional help to install this spectacular garage door opener as it is easy to install.
- It is small size garage door opener, which cannot be visible if you install it in your garage door.
- It will provide you extra room over garage for storage in an effective manner.
- It comes with a remote which you can use from anywhere you like to open the garage door with ease.
- It comes with a motion sensor which will help you to keep the garage light on until you are walking around the garage.
- It comes with an automatic dead bolt on track.
- You can effortlessly buy this product from any online shopping site.
- It comes in an economical price as compared to other brands garage door openers.
It has a slower lift then a normal garage door opener. It comes with a six feet long cord, which will make you use an outlet or an extension cord to connect this unit. The consumers who buy this product will only get one car remote with it.
What Customers Are Saying about this model ?
How to use this product correctly
Like every new thing you get your hands on, there will be a grace period you have to get used to, especially in the beginning. The instruction manuals are written to help guide you through the installation process and through the whole user experience.
Some things you need to be very careful with are the measurements so that you perfectly match the door with the dimensions of the opener you will install; and the careful following of the installation instructions because a lot of things can go wrong at this point.
Your home is your sanctuary. As one it is meant to be a safe place not just for you, but for everyone in it. A garage is a protective structure that is built to provide added barrier for your home. It keeps bad elements out so that the inside is made secure.
Some people, unfortunately, find it a great hassle to have a garage because it makes it more difficult for the to come in and out of the house, especially if there is no one inside. Thankfully, there are products like the LiftMaster 8500 which makes the whole idea of installing a garage so much more convenient and practical.
You can read more information about garage door opener reviews in this page